The structure below is a plan to enable you to work towards the opportunity to explore a range of story writing techniques and to develop the skills necessary to craft a piece of creative writing.
The basic elements
From fact to fiction What is fiction?
- Alert text Where do ideas come from?
- A good vocabulary
- Using your own life as fiction
- All new writers experience difficulty
- Preparing for your next story
Redrafting your work
- Responding to feedback
- Improving your story
- Self-editing your work
- Understanding proof editing
- Professional presentation